When I moved to Oakridge in 2015, I fell in love with the trails. Ever since I have been a competitive trail runner, and am always looking for the next unique challenge. I fell in love with the forests in Oakridge, and that is my inspiration to make fun unique, challenging races for other runners who are seasoned and looking for another challenge or someone who is just getting into trail running and wants to explore the beauty trail running provides.
You can expect every Elevated Trail Racing event to:
- Be highly organized with the athletes safety being the utmost importance.
- Be well marked with aid stations appropriately placed.
- Have awesome volunteers, who are energetic and there to serve you.
- Have an awesome after party with food and beverages.
- Have a ton of vert!
- Donate to a good cause.
- Get the most bang for your buck.
- Provide an experience you will never forget!